Easy Caesar Dressing
2 anchovy fillets (or to taste)
2 fresh garlic cloves (or to taste) (I have used pre minced or chopped before also)
1 cup mayonnaise
1/4 cup half and half or milk
1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
2 tablespoons fresh squeezed lemon juice
1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
salt and pepper
2 teaspoons worcestershire sauce
milk or half and half, for thinning if necessary
- In a small mini food processor, process/mince the anchovy fillets and garlic together until finely minced (do this together and firstly, otherwise it will not get minced properly with the other ingredients).
- Add in the remaining ingredients, and process for 30 seconds, or more until well mixed.
- Adjust seasonings to taste.
- Thin milk or half and half for a thinner consistency if desired.
- Store in fridge, covered in a glass container for 3 or more hours before using (the flavors become stronger when left in the fridge for a longer time).
- Toss desired amount of dressing with Romaine lettuce and croutons.
- Sprinkle with more grated Parmesan cheese if desired.