Kitchen Sink Meatloaf
1 egg, lightly beaten
1/4 cup ketchup
2 tablespoons barbecue sauce
2 tablespoons steak sauce
1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
1/4 cup brown sugar
1 medium onion, finely chopped
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 teaspoon dried parsley (optional)
1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt salt and pepper to taste
1 pound ground beef (or turkey)
2/3 cup dry bread crumbs
1/3 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Lightly grease a 5x9 inch loaf pan.
- In a bowl, stir together the egg, ketchup, barbecue sauce, steak sauce, Worcestershire sauce, brown sugar, onion, and garlic, seasoned salt, and salt and pepper.
- Mix in ground beef, bread crumbs, and Cheddar cheese. Spread into the loaf pan.
- Bake 55 minutes in the preheated oven, to a minimum internal temperature of 160 degrees F