SERVES 6 , 1 pizza
1 (16 ounce) pizza crust or your favorite homemade pizza crusts
1/2 cup mayonnaise
2 teaspoons dried basil
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1/8 teaspoon onion powder
12 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled (Can also use turkey bacon)
3/4 cup cheddar cheese, shredded (Can also use Monterey Jack instead )
3/4 cup mozzerella, shredded
1 1/2 cups lettuce, shredded
2 medium tomatoes, thinly sliced
- In a bowl, combine mayonnaise, basil, garlic powder and onion powder; refrigerate for 1/2 hour or more.
- Place the crust on an ungreasted 12-inch pizza pan.
- Spread mixture over curst.
- Set aside 1/4 cup bacon and sprinkle remaining bacon and cheeses on crust.
- Bake at 425 for 8-12 minutes or until cheese is melted. If doing a homemade crust, I bake mine at 375 for about 25-30 or until done.
- Top with lettuce, tomatoes, and reserved bacon.
- Cut into wedges and serve.