Swiss Chicken Casserole
6 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
6 slices Swiss cheese
1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
1/4 cup milk (or white wine, I use white cooking wine)
2 cups herb-seasoned stuffing cubes (not stove top stuffing, these are bread stuffing cubes in a bag)
1/4 cup butter
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- Arrange chicken in a greased 12 x 8 x 2 baking dish.
- Top with Swiss cheese slices.
- Combine soup and milk or wine and stir well.
- Spoon mixture over chicken and sprinkle with stuffing mix. Drizzle butter over crumbs.
- Cover and bake at 350 degrees F for 50 minutes.