4 cups cubed cooked chicken or turkey
2 teaspoons Taco Seasoning (I use mild for my kids)
8 ounces cream cheese
1 tablespoon minced chives, optional
7 ounce can Green Mexican Salsa
4 ounce can chopped green chiles
6 ounces Monterey jack cheese, shredded
4 green onions, chopped (optional)
- Grease an 11x7" baking pan.
- Put the chicken in the pan and toss with the taco seasoning to coat.
- Soften the cream cheese and whisk well with the chives and green sauce in a medium bowl.
- Stir in the chiles.
- Pour the sauce evenly over chicken. You can mix it in if you like, but it's not necessary.
- Top with the cheese.
- Bake at 350º 25 minutes, until hot and bubbly.
- Remove from the oven and immediately sprinkle with the green onions.
Do not freeze