Friday, November 21, 2008

You know you really like cooking when....

everything you want for Christmas is a cooking item.

We are getting a whole new set of pots and pans. Our current set is almost 10 years old from our wedding.

I am getting a bread maker. More then likely before Christmas because it is to hard to find any breads without too much junk in them. Plus I would like to make fresh bread for the holiday's.
I decided on this model based on its excellent reviews

Panasonic SD-YD250 Automatic Bread Maker
http://www.amazon.com/Panasonic-SD-YD250-Automatic-Bread-Maker/dp/B00005QFL0/ref=cm_cmu_pg_t#productPromotions

I decided after my sister showed me this crockpot that I needed to have one. It seems so much more useful with 3 different size inserts but only one lid. Plus they nest into each other.
I saw this for less than $40 at walmart.

Hamilton Beach 3-in-1 Slow Cooker with 2-, 4-, and 6-Quart Crocks
http://www.amazon.com/Hamilton-Beach-33135-6-Quart-Stainless/dp/B000R8A1OK/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&s=home-garden&qid=1227271112&sr=1-2

I have had my mini food chopper since I was married almost 10 years ago. It finally cracked so I need a new one. I use this often, usually for hiding veggies in things for my son. The only thing I disliked about my old one was it was a 2 cup, so this time I picked a 3 cup size.

Black & Decker EHC650 3-Cup 2-Speed Food Chopper
http://www.amazon.com/Black-Decker-EHC650-2-Speed-Chopper/dp/B00005MF97/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&s=home-garden&qid=1227271345&sr=1-2

No comments: