No-Bake Granola Bars
8 min 8 min prep
2 1/2 cups crispy rice cereal
2 cups quick-cooking rolled oats
1/2 cup raisins
1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
1/2 cup light corn syrup
1/2 cup peanut butter
1 teaspoon vanilla
- In large bowl, combine cereal, rolled oats and raisins; set aside.
- In small saucepan, combine brown sugar and corn syrup.
- Bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
- Stir in peanut butter and vanilla; blend until smooth.
- Pour over cereal mixture; mix well.
- Press into ungreased 13"x 9" pan.
- Cool; cut into 24 bars.