Last year I organized my daughter class halloween party. Her school has a healthy snack policy so my husband and I made some fun but healthy treats for the party
With a paring knife (a parent's job), cut a flat, shallow notch in the tip of each carrot. Then use a dab of dip or softened cream cheese to glue a sliced-almond fingernail atop each notch
Cracker Spiders (not a good choice if you have a peanut free school)
Here’s what you need to make Cracker Spiders:
Thin pretzel sticks
1. Spread peanut butter on one side of two Ritz crackers.
2. Break four pretzel sticks in half to create the eight spider legs.
3. Place the eight pretzel sticks in the peanut butter on one cracker to create spider legs.
4. Sandwich the pretzel sticks by placing the second cracker on top with the peanut butter side facing up.
5. Arrange the raisins in the peanut butter of the top cracker to make the spider’s face
1 box of thin pretzel sticks
Directions:Cut cheese into triangles that have a two inch base. Stick pretzel stick into each cheese wedge to form the broom handle