I often make a quiche for dinner with a side salad.
1 cup sour cream
1/2 cup bacon (cooked & crumbled)
3/4 teaspoon salt (optional)
3/4 teaspoon worcestershire sauce
1 dash pepper
1 1/2 cups cheddar cheese (shredded)
1 (9 inch) pie shells
- Prepare 9-inch pastry shell and bake for approximately 10 minutes until the crust seals to the bottom of the pie plate. Or follow your pie shells direction on their package.
- Cool completely.
- Beat the eggs and add all other ingredients.
- Pour into the cooled pie shell.
- Bake at 325° for 35-40 minutes until custard is set (will set further as it begins to cool).
- Let cool for 5-10 minutes to finish 'setting', and then serve.
- This quiche freezes well.
Bacon and Cheese
Broccoli and Cheese