This came out good. I only had smaller size shrimp in my freezer so I used them instead.
Jumbo Shrimp Parmesan
12 jumbo shrimp (10 to 12 count per lb)
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 clove minced garlic
salt and pepper
1/2 cup unseasoned breadcrumbs
1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
2 tablespoons melted butter
1 medium lemon, cut in wedges
- Preheat oven to 475 degrees.
- Peel and devein shrimp, leaving tails intact.
- Mix together olive oil, garlic and salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Add shrimp and toss lightly to coat.
- Refrigerate 30 minutes to an hour.
- In shallow bowl, combine bread crumbs and Parmesan cheese.
- Place each shrimp in bread crumb mixture and turn them to lightly coat both sides. Arrange shrimp so that they aren't touching each other in a ungreased 9 x 13 pan.
- Drizzle with melted butter.
- Place pan on the center rack of oven and bake for 10 minutes or until done.
- Serve immediately with lemon wedges