This is really easy and tastes great. I follow a low carb diet so this is perfect for me, not so much for anyone on WW or a low calorie diet.
I made this with shrimp, pasta and a side salad for dinner (no pasta for me, too many carbs). I also put some hot pepper flakes in mine for some extra spice.
Easy Alfredo Sauce
1 Pint heavy cream
1 stick butter
2 Tbsp Cream Cheese
3/4 Cup Fresh grated Parmesan Cheese
1 tsp Garlic Powder
- In a sauce pan combine butter, and heavy cream and cream cheese.
- Simmer this until all is melted, and mixed well.
- Add the Parmesan Cheese and Garlic Powder.
- Simmer this for 15-20 minutes on low.
- You may add salt and pepper if you'd like.