Wednesday, February 4, 2009

This and That

I have added a email sign up section on the left of the main page. This will allow you to receive updated via email when I update my blog.

I will be making some updates/notes to my Homemade Oatmeal packet recipe. Instead of making mine in baggies I have just been grinding some and putting it in a container and I wrote the recipe right on the lid of my large Quick Oats container. When I need to make a bowl I just put all the ingredients that I would normally put in a baggie into the bowl and add hot water. Also I realized my kids like their oatmeal a bit thicker so I have been using 1/2 c of water.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOVE the new format!!!! PS - I tried to sign up via email, but it said: The feed does not have subscriptions by email enabled.