Chicken and Noodle Casserole
1 1/2 lbs cooked cut up chicken breast
2 (10 1/2 ounce) cans cream of chicken soup
1 (12 ounce) package egg noodles
1 (16 ounce) bag frozen chopped broccoli
4 ounces shredded cheddar cheese
salt and pepper
1 dash hot sauce (optional)
- Pre-heat oven to 350°F.
- Cook egg noodles according to instructions on package.
- Heat broccoli in microwave until done; drain.
- Mix the 2 cans of cream of chicken soup, broccoli, chicken, cooked hot egg noodles, salt, and pepper. (I also like to mix some extra cheese into this mixture)
- Put into casserole dish.
- Cover top with shredded cheddar cheese .
- Put in 350F oven for about 15 minutes or until thoroughly heated and cheese is melted