Friday, April 3, 2009

Fruit Pizza

I made these for my daughter spring party at school. I made this one with crushed pineapples, chopped strawberries and sliced banana's. I also made one with just chopped strawberries.
I have made these with sugar cookies as a base and also plain pizza crust. You can use any variety of fruit, strawberries, grapes, pineapples, banana's, chopped apples, mandarin oranges.


Fruit Pizza

2 tubes of sugar cookie dough or 1 plain pizza crust (cooked)
1-2 tubs of strawberry cream cheese
1 cup sliced strawberries or any variety of fruit
  1. Chop or Slice all fruit
  2. Spread cookie dough on square baking pan or round pizza pan
  3. Cook cookie according to package directions
  4. Allow to fully cool
  5. Spread with layer of strawberry cream cheese
  6. Top with chopped or sliced fruit



No comments: