3 lbs chicken, cut up
2 (10 ounce) packages frozen broccoli
1/2 cup mayonnaise
2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans cream of chicken soup
1/4 teaspoon curry powder
1 tablespoon lemon juice
1/2 cup grated cheddar cheese
1/2 cup breadcrumbs
1 tablespoon butter
- Cook chicken until tender. Cool, debone the chicken and cut into chunks.
- Cook the broccoli. Drain.
- Grease a 3-quart casserole dish.
- Place the chicken on the bottom and the broccoli on top.
- Combine Miracle Whip, soup, curry powder and lemon juice.
- Pour this mixture over the broccoli. Sprinkle with a mixture of breadcrumbs, cheese, and melted butter.
- Bake at 350°F for 30-40 minutes