I served it with sauteed spinach with garlic and oil.
1 (14 ounce) can water packed artichoke hearts, well drained and chopped
3/4 cup grated parmesan
1/2 cup mayonnaise
1 dash garlic powder or 2 garlic cloves
4 boneless skinless chicken breast
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Spray an 11x7 inch baking dish with Pam.
- Salt and pepper the chicken breast halves and place in the dish.
- In a bowl, combine the artichoke hearts, parmesan cheese, mayonnaise and garlic powder; mix well.
- Spread artichoke mixture over chicken breasts.
- Bake, uncovered, 30-35 minutes or until chicken juices run clear