This is an easy one pot meal that is great for busy nights
Crockpot Alfredo Chicken with Mushrooms and Spinach
4-6 large boneless chicken breasts
Seasoning salt, to taste
16 ounce jar Alfredo Sauce
3 cloves garlic, cut in half (I used pre minced from a jar)
1/2 pound fresh mushrooms, cut in half
Freshly ground pepper
chopped 4 1/2 ounces fresh spinach, about 1/2 bag (I used a full bag but I like spinach)
- Place the chicken in a slow cooker and sprinkle on both sides with seasoning salt.
- Add the sauce and garlic; mix to coat the chicken with the sauce.
- Place the mushrooms on top of the chicken; sprinkle with a little garlic powder and pepper
- Cook on LOW about 4 hours or until the chicken is done.
- Add the spinach and cook just until the spinach starts to wilt.
If your chicken breasts are quite large, you may be able to cut each one in half and get about 8 servings