This was a easy marinade that gave a good flavor. You can also try other mustards like dijon.
2/3 cup olive oil
2/3 cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
1/4 cup lemon juice
2 tablespoons liquid smoke flavoring
2 tablespoons spicy brown mustard
2 teaspoons ground black pepper
2 teaspoons garlic powder
- In a large bowl, mix the olive oil, soy sauce, lemon juice, liquid smoke, mustard, pepper, and garlic powder.
- Place meat in the bowl, and coat with the marinade.
- Cover, and allow to marinate a maximum of 4 hours in the refrigerator.
- Preheat the grill for high heat.
- Oil grill grate. Discard marinade, and place meat on grate.